Pocket Chrome App and Extensions - Organizing and Curating Your Digital Life

I am always looking for new ways to explore and curate new ideas and resources. Pocket is one of my favorite resources to support my learning habits. I love that pocket works across multiple devices. This means that I can save something to Pocket in my Chrome Browser and later read it offline on my iPad or iPhone.

The Save to Pocket Chrome Extension allows me to quickly capture and label web content in my Chrome Browser. 
  • One-click saving of any page with the toolbar button or keyboard shortcut
  • Right-click menu item to save any link, no need to load the page first
  • Quickly add tags 
  • See related recommendations when you save to Pocket
The Pocket Chrome App allows me to quickly organize and share resources I've saved to Pocket.
  • WHAT CAN I SAVE?
    Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps. 
  • VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
    If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, travel, and curling up on your couch. 
  • BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
    See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page. 
  • WORKS OFFLINE
    Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
The Pocket New Tab Chrome Extension brings some of the best of the web to my new tab pages in Chrome.
  • Discover top content from across the web on your new tab.
  • New content gets added every hour, so you never run out of interesting things to read.
  • Seamlessly save interesting content to your Pocket, read across devices, even offline.
  • Keep up on popular topics of the day, and dig deeper with direct links to Pocket Explore.
Learn more about Pocket for Android, iOS, or on the Web.



Popular Posts