My #ICE18 Conference Session Resources


Illinois Computer Educators Conference - March 26th through March 28th
"#ICE18 will showcase nationally recognized speakers as well as more than 400 informative sessions and workshops. Over 150 corporate sponsors & exhibitors will also be on-site showing their support for the ICE Conference and technology in education."
The ICE Conference has been one of my favorite learning experiences for years. It is truly a conference where learning comes first. I am fortunate this year to be facilitating 3 sessions. If you can't be there in person, I hope you can engage with everyone using the official conference hashtag #ICE18.

My Sessions


You can explore resources connected to my sessions here. If you have a chance to take a look and have any ideas or suggestions, please share. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts